Which solar geyser should I choose?
When deciding which solar geyser to choose, the following questions need to be answered:
- Is a flat plate or vacuum tube system best for conditions in your area?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a low pressure versus a high pressure system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a pumped versus a “thermo siphon” system?
- What is the difference between a direct versus an indirect system and which one is best for you?
- When would a solar geyser be advisable and when should you rather invest in a heat pump?
- What are the advantages of using PV panels to heat your existing geyser with a DC element?
We supply all of the above and can give you expert advice.