OLIVIA has established itself as a leading supplier of solar borehole pumps in Southern Africa. Since 2009 the company has supplied more than 3 000 solar borehole pumps mainly to the agricultural sector in South Africa and neighbouring countries, including Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
The company specialises in the conversion of normal three-phase borehole pumps to solar power by using variable speed drives. This method has the following benefits:
- The technology has been proven successful and cost effective.
- The system is modular, making problem solving easier (a separate motor, pump or VSD can be replaced/repaired when necessary).
- The system is maintenance free.
In order to do a quotation we need the following information:
- Total lift / head (vertical distance from borehole water level to top of tank)
- Distance to tank
- Diameter of pipe
- Required volume – litres per day
Please view our Specials on solar pumps.